Thursday, September 29, 2011

Donna Marie Dream Curling Cream...Initial Thoughts




Wow, what a week! I've been meaning to put this up since Sunday....

I ordered Donna Marie DCC in my aveyou haul and applied it last Saturday. The consistency is somewhere between cream/pudding/gelly. I mean it looks like a cream/pudding but kind of wiggles like a gelly?


Smell- delicious...like coconut (to me anyway), and something else sweet. Ooh, you know what? It smells like when I mixed suave coconut conditioner, honey, and safflower oil. Like I said, delicious.


Application-smooth. I used Curl Junkie beauticurls (argan) leave in though, and I don't know if that affected application. I plan on skipping a leave in next time (waiting for the dew to drop a bit), because my hair felt very moisturized.

I have some more to add about this but I'll leave that for when I upload the pics.




My Hair Today- Komaza Care Califia styling pudding.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram