Thursday, September 19, 2013

Glamour and Grenadine



This past weekend/week have been fun. For date night we had dinner at Texas de Brazil. We had both been wanting to try it out and the food did not disappoint. Alex and I did some separate errands on Saturday morning followed by a late lunch at Bahama Breeze. I don't recommend a trip there if you are TRULY craving Caribbean food. But, if you just want something tasty go for it. My turkey burger and chowder were delish!

On Saturday  I also made a trip to Ulta for their 21 days of beauty promo to stock up on Butter London (haul, haul, haul!). I didn't know that there was a limit of 2 per person, but the polish fairies smiled on me and I got the amount that I went in for. #winning

Sunday's sermon was speaking to me so hard! Have you ever felt like the word was tailored specifically for you? I took away so much that day.

I wanted  floral arrangements for our  living room to mask the outlets and wifi connection over the fireplace (honestly, why they put it there baffles me). Unfortunately I couldn't find anything that I liked that wasn't ridiculously overpriced so I made my own. 

Lastly, have you seen the beautiful and talented Kerry Washington in the latest Glamour? She is giving face, body, confidence...everything! Werk hunty!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram